Protecting clean indoor air in Oregon. You can download the factsheet seen below HERE. References can be found at the bottom of this page.
Oregon Revised Statutes 433.835 to 433.990. Available at https://oregonlaws.org/ors/433.835
2. Oregon Administrative Rule 333-015-0025 to 333-015-0090. Available at https://secure.sos.state.or.us/oard/displayChapterRules.action?selecteddivision=1230
3. Community Preventive Services Task Force, (2012, November), Tobacco use and secondhand smoke exposure: Smokefree policies. The Community Guide. Retrieved from https://www.thecommunityguide.org/findings/tocabbo-use-and-secondhand-smoke-exposure-free-policies
4. Oregon Health Authority, Public Health Division, Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention Section, (Spring 2017). Online Panel Survey. Unpublished data.
5. Klepeis NE, Ott WR, Switzer P. Real-time measurement of outdoor tobacco smoke particles. Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association 2007 May; 57(5):522-34
6. California Environmental Protection Agency, Reproductive and Cancer Hazard Assessment Branch, Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment. (August 2009). Evidence on the Carcinogenicity of Marijuana Smoke. Available at https://oehha.ca.gov/media/downloads/proposition-65/chemicals/finalmjsmokehid.pdf.
7. Moir D, Rickert WS, Levasseur G, Larose Y, Maertens R, White P, et al. A comparison of mainstream and sidestream marijuana and tobacco cigarette smoke produced under two machine smoking conditions. Chemical Research in Toxicology 2008; 21:494-502.
8. Wang X Derakhshandeh R, Liu J, Narayan S, Nabavizadeh P, Le S, et al. One minute of marijuana secondhand smoke exposure substantially impairs vascular endothelial function. Journal of the American Heart Association 2016 Jul 27; 5(8):e003858
9. Oregon Health Authority, Youth Marijuana Use, Attitudes, and Related Behaviors in Oregon. Available at https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/PREVENTIONWELLNESS/MARIJUANA/Documents/fact-sheet-marijuana-youth.pdf
10. American Nonsmokers’ Rights Foundation. (2017). Protecting Nonsmokers from Secondhand Marijuana Smoke. Available at https://no-smoke.org/protecting-nonsmokers-secondhand-marijuana-smoke/.
11. American Nonsmokers’ Rights Foundation. (2017). Secondhand Marijuana Smoke. Available at https://no-smoke.org/secondhand-marijuana-smoke-fact-sheet/.